You can help make Wheelmap.org famous! Raise awareness for accessibility by using the widget on your own website or convincing city administrations, organizations, businesses and others to embed the Wheelmap widget on their website.
From now on, everyone can integrate Wheelmap into their own website or app so users can easily find out which places are wheelchair accessible or share their knowledge directly by rating a place.
The service also includes live elevator data, as well as locations from over 130 partners, such as certified locations from “Travel for All” or “Toilets for All”. By embedding the widget, you also support the maintenance and expansion of Wheelmap. The monthly usage fee is 80,- Euro (plus 7% VAT). A customized html embed code (iframe) will be provided.
Your financial resources are limited? The cost should not prevent implementation. Please contact us ([email protected]) and we will find a suitable solution.
The widget allows a segment of the Wheelmap to be shown that is particularly interesting to the visitors of that website. So, for instance, a city website may use the Wheelmap to show the downtown area. This way visitors to the website can immediately see which places in the area are wheelchair accessible, without having to leave the website.
- interactive: the map is zoomable and movable, location statuses can be changed
- multilingual: automatically uses the language of the used device, 32 languages are currently supported
- optimized for accessibility: e.g. compatible with common screen readers
- responsive: adapted display on different devices and resolutions
- The center of the map section displayed can either be specified by the customer or is based on device location, if activated on the end device